10g/Hr to 20g/Hr Heating Type Physical Type Ozone Destructor
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-3,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000-3,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000PCS Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DE001
- Dielectric Material: Quartz Tube
- Gas: Air
- Installation: Portable
- Field: Water Treatment
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Operation: Automatic
- Trademark: Jiahuan Ozone
- Specification: 65*50*147cm
- HS Code: 85437099
- Certification: ISO9001, RoHS, CE
- Cooling Method: Water-Cooling
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Type: High Pressure Discharge Type
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Certificate: Ce RoHS
- Use: Ozone Destructor
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Gunagdong China
10g/hr to 20g/hr heating type physical type ozone destructor
Ozone exhaust destroyer operating manual
Copyrights of this operating manual are reserved by Guangzhou Jiahuan Appliance Technology Co,.ltd . Without the written permission of the Company, any unit or individual, in any way shall not abstract, reproduce or translate, tort reserved.
Guangzhou Jiahuan Appliance Technology Co,.ltd can modify the technical parameters and specifications of this operating manual. All changes are no longer to be noticed in advance, but will be incorporated into the new version of the manual.
Guangzhou Jiahuan Appliance Technology Co,.ltd reserves the final interpretation of this description.
Illustrations in this manual is for better explanation, it may be slightly different with the actual new product, depending on actual situation of the improved technology and production time of the new product , if it does not match the manual, the product has priority.
Do not use this product near high-precision electronic equipment, radio wave interference may cause malfunction of precision electronic equipment and other problems. In particular, need special attention in the vicinity of the following equipment: hearing aids, pacemakers and other medical electronic equipment, fire detectors, and other precision automatic control device.
Do not disassemble or modify the product, otherwise it will cause damage, creepage and circuit failure of the product.
Avoid excessive moisture, water or other liquid going into the product may cause leakage and malfunction of the product.
Avoid wiping the device with a volatile organic solvent, or it may damage the surface of the device.
Qualified dedicated grounding wire, secured and reliable grounding line capacity is used to meet the requirements to ensure the elimination of fire hazards. Installation personnel must be trained in order to boot repair.
Non-staff should stay in the working area, there should be protective measures in a space with high concentration of ozone.
Remember, to ensure the safety of the maintenance personnel, when maintenance or repairing , the machine must be power off .
Using environmental conditions:
1.1 indoor should be no flammable gas and conductive dust. Prohibit the installation in an ammonia leak prone or hazardous areas with a risk of explosion.
1.2 indoor 220V / 50HZ AC power. Some ozone equipment need to use 380V / 50Hz AC power
1.3 Requirements of Environmental Temperature: -10 ºC -33 ºC
1.4 Environmental Humidity: ≤55%.
1.5 The unit should be placed on the smooth and steady ground.
1.6 Maintaining the working environment ventilated and dry, the space should be fitted with exhaust fan or air conditioning.
Thank you for choosing the Jiahuan ozone products!
Please read the instructions carefully before using. Any questions, please feel free to contact us, we will be ready to serve you.
The second chapter: the ozone destruction device
Ozone destruction is the company's innovative products, with small size, low power consumption, long life, good effect and so on. The main purpose is to eliminate ozone exhaust. In actual use, the air pollution index of the treated ozone exhaust is in full compliance with the state regulations. Meanwhile, this device can also be used in a moisture environment, do not need "regeneration" process, which catalyst, molecular sieve, activated carbon filters can not do.
Chapter 3,The necessity of ozone exhaust treatment :
Because ozone is strong oxidizing gas, not only do some damage to the items, but also pollute the environment, stimulate the human respiratory system, do harm to human health, so there should be a standard for ozone exhaust both domestic and foreign. According to the government regulations, the concentration of ozone in the air, the workplace should not exceed 0.2ppm, living spaces should not exceed 0.15ppm. When using ozone treatment of various types of water, such as drinking water, swimming pool water, sewage, no matter what kind of gas-liquid contacting device, more than 80% of ozone gas will eventually escape from the water, becoming ozone exhaust. If this part of the ozone directly go into the atmosphere or stay in the room, it will cause environmental pollution.
Ozone Industrial Hygiene Standards: International Ozone Association: 0.1PPm, exposure for 10 hours. United States: 0.1 PPm, exposure for 8 hours. Germany, France, Japan: 0.1 PPm . China: 0.15 PPm.
Chapter 4: The main function:
The scope of products: escaping ozone of water treatment, residual ozone of disinfection cabinet / indoor disinfection, residual ozone of environment disinfection, ozone generating of other high-voltage discharge equipment .
Chapter 5: Parameters:
This ozone Destructor is designed to be a heating Equipment, which is full-automatic and with double stainless steel protection. The exhaust gas will decompose into oxygen after going into the heating style decomposition catalyst of the reaction chamber.
Destruction device consists of the following elements:
Catalytic tube: including a 304L stainless steel 304L stainless steel mesh tube, a grid plate and the supporting grid plate;
Heater: including a 304L stainless steel shell, a heating element with stainless steel case.
Working temperature is about 80-120 ° C (adjustable)
Gas inlet temperature 5-35 ° C, outlet temperature <60 ° C
Exhaust gas mass flow rate Minimum / Maximum (estimated based on the amount of ozone exhaust)
Inlet ozone content <1.5% wt, outlet <0.1ppm
Specific parameter specifications are customized according to the ozone concentration and gas flow rate.
Chapter 6: ozone destruction Introduction:
6.1 exhaust ozone destroyer (abbreviated VOD) is used for disrupting air - ozone gas mixture or oxygen - ozone gas mixture (based on the feed gas ). The exhaust must be free of solid particles and foam. The ozone gas mixture is used for different processes, such as: drinking water treatment, waste water treatment and swimming pool water treatment, before entering the exhaust ozone destroyer.
Exhaust ozone destroyer is designed for the destruction of ozone in the exhaust gas, the ozone concentrations of the gas should be lower than 1.2% wt. It does not have the ability to handle high concentrations ozone gas. It will lead to overheating and if the temperature is more than 500 ºC it can do some damage to the structure.
Warning: ozone destruction can not be used directly in the exhaust ozone destruction resulting directly from the operation of the generator.
6.2. Safety regulations:
Before installation, you should check that whether it is a transport damage.
When installing, make sure that the device is without electrical connection.
The following points should be considered:
- Flow of the gas is not allowed to be Contrary, Because if so, the temperature control circuit doesn't works, heating is always performed, which reduces the life span of the heating element.
- Water (liquid) are not allowed to go into the destroyer. If the water evaporates, destroying the energy loss is greatly increased. Typically, if the water evaporates, the formation of the heat exchanger and the heating element is deposited, its efficiency will be affected, but also shorten the life of the heating element.
- Due to fire danger may lead to dangerous oxygen (oxygen is used as the feed gas), foam and solid particles are not allowed into the destroyer. Because the air bubble will be deposited in the heat exchanger and heating elements, thus affecting the efficiency of both.
If there is a sudden evaporation of water in a defined space, the pressure will increase, which will cause high pressure in the system;
If the foam, solid particles and oxygen go together into the destroyer, it increases the likelihood of fire . If you can not avoid this, you have to install a foam destroyer or a dust collector between the contact system and the ozone destroyer.
6.3. The installation methods:
Ozone destruction can only be installed and debugged by a qualified technician, the technician should has operating manual and fully understand it. In addition, if do not understand, please contact the technician of the supplier.
Exhaust ozone destroyer must be installed and connected vertically in accordance with the best layout program. If conditions do not allow, you can also install it horizontally, but this is not recommended.
In addition, we must ensure that the heat does not cause room temperature rising above the requirements. Installation sites or rooms where ozone leakage exist must comply with safety regulations. Ozone destroyer must be put away after well connecting to avoid contamination and damage.
Chapter 7, ozone destruction installation:
After ozonation, off-gas was collected to increase it's pressure, and then was transported to the filtration destruction control system. Ozone gas from the contact tank was pumped out by the exhaust fan for dehumidification and pre-heating treatment and go into the destruction reaction chamber, then being discharged.
Note: moisture separator is not necessary for dry exhaust ozone.
For water treatment, if there is a reaction tank, off gas can be processed directly in the exhaust gas outlet, no need to install a fan.
Chapter 8, methods of operation
1, Mounting the device on the wall or put the device in a specific position;
2, Connecting the inlet and outlet of the device with a silicone hose;
3, Connecting the inlet of the to the outlet end of the exhaust gas ozone (reaction tank exhaust outlet, ozone exhaust pipe outlet);
4, silicone hoses processor ozone exhaust air outlet (exhaust after treatment) connection end into the discharge position, this position can not easily come into contact with people;
5, connect the device power cord;
6, according to the requirements of time and temperature adjustment operation, to be done, turn off the power switch;
Chapter 9, methods of operation:
1, the product with a rack which can be fixed to the wall or you could also place it to a specific place.
2, connecting the product inlet and outlet with silicone hose;
3, Connecting the inlet of Ozone destroyer to the outlet end of the exhaust gas ozone (reaction tank exhaust outlet, ozone exhaust pipe outlet);
4, placing silicone hose on the outlet of the Ozone destroyer to a right place;
5, connecting the device power cord;
6, Adjust the operating time and temperature according to the requirements, After done, turn off the power switch;
Chapter 10, maintenance requirements:
1, From the date of your purchasing, we offer one-year warranty for free and lifetime maintenance. If the product of the following breakdown, the Company will not take the obligations of warranty, but we only charge the cost of materials:l
1) environment is too moist (humidity >= 75%) or the water inside the machine cause damage to the product;
2) damage to the product caused by tampering with the product.;
3) damage to the product due to the natural disasters or other majeures;
4) damaged by the shipping company;
5) unable to provide valid proof of purchasing;
2, no matter when, with valid proof, you can contact your dealer or the company to send the device back for maintenance.
3, Any technical problems, we are ready to provide you with technical support;
Chapter 11, malfunction checking:
After the following checking, if still can not solve the problem, please contact local sales or service department;
1, The machine does not working:
Whether the power cord is plugged in, the outlet is 220V AC or not;
2, The output has no smell of ozone:
Boot-strap or not, the wires in the machine are well connected or not, whether the pipeline is bended;
There is water in the machine, heating pipe is over heat or short circuit and burned out.
3, Temperature of machine is too high:
Whether the temperature control switches is on,
If not, turn on the button, if it is still too high, the temperature control module is broken.
The biggest exhausted Volume:200G/h
Temperature Control:surface temperature>28°C stop working
Material: double stainless steel
Application: ozone exhausted treatment
Technici: plug the device in,heating
Price: usd350/pcs(exw factory)
Largest size ozone destruction device
1. Technology corona discharge high-quality quartz ozone cell
2. Adjustable ozone output 0-100%
3. Inner temperature controller to prevent heat generating
4. Ozone generated tube cooling way: water-cooling system
5. Special design to avoid water return
6. 120mins timer controller or continuous running
7. External / Inner air compressor
8. Inner refrigerant dryer
9. Stainless steel 304 case
10. Inner PSA oxygen generator unit
11. CE approved
12. Lifespan>= 20, 000 hour
1. Medical treatment industry: disinfect sickroom, operating room, medical treatment equipment,aseptic room, etc.
2. Laboratory: industrial oxidation of flavor and pharmaceutical intermediate,small water treatment
3. Beverage industry: disinfect production water supply for Bottle water -pure water,
mineral water and any kinds of beverage, etc.
4. Fruits and vegetables processing industry: keep fruits and vegetables fresh and Cold storage;
disinfect production water supply for fruits and vegetables processing.
5. Sea food factory : Remove smell of sea food factory and kill bacteria ,disinfect production water supply.
6. Slaughtering : Remove smell of slaughtering and kill bacteria, disinfect production water supply.
7. Poultry factory : Remove smell of poultry factory and kill bacteria ,disinfect water for poultry feeding.
8. Ozone use for surface sanitation
9. Swimming pool and SPA water sterilization and disinfection
10. Ozone laundry system for Washing machine
11.Aquaculture and aquarium water sterilization
12.Waste/sewerage water treatment (Agriculture wastewater treatment)
13.Decolor for textile,Jeans bleaching
2. You can also use oxygen source ozone generators(with an built-in oxygen generator),1G/Hr Ozone for 1-2T/Hr water is enough. If you turn off the ozone button, it works as an oxygen generator.
3. The ozone desolve rate: >=10%. After treatment, ozone concentration in water should be 0.2-2mg/l.
4. The treated water should stay in a transfer pool for one or two hours before using, or the ozone will do some damage to the fish.
If the ozone concentration in water is very high, such as 5-10mg/l, the treated water should stay in a transfer pool for one or two days.
5. Some of our experience in ozone water treatment (of fish tank) for your reference:
Normally, the water should be changed for about 3 days, but different fish, different life span, different circulation time, according to your actual need.
6. So, for example, if for 50 T/Hr, 100 T/Hr and 150 T/Hr, our air source ozone generators 50g,100g and150g are suitable for you. You can also use the oxygen source ozone generators 40g, 80g and 120g.
7. We can also offer the venturi and power pump.
Ozone generator water treatment Installation site:
Ozone generator swimming pool water treatment Installation site:
Guangzhoujiahuan appliance technology co.,ltd specializes in manufacturing of ozone generator, PSA oxygen generator,car air purifier from 2003,with over 10 years hard working,we have grown into the largest ozone generator manufacturer in Guangzhou, Covering an area over 5,000 Sqm, with 90 workers. We can supply all kind of ozone generators from 5g/h-10kg/h.
Welcome your inquiry!
For more information please contact us.