1kg Best Ozone Generator for Dye Textile Wastewater Deolorization
|FOB Price:||US $28,000-35,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $28,000-35,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Units /Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: YT-025
- Dielectric Material: Quartz Tube
- Gas: Air
- Installation: Portable
- Ozone Capacity: 1kg/H
- Oxygen Purity: 93+-3%
- Size: 145*75*190cm
- Power: 10kw
- Life Span: >50000hours
- Trademark: Jiahuan
- Specification: 304 stainless steel
- HS Code: 85437099
- Certification: ISO9001, RoHS, CE
- Cooling Method: Water-Cooling
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Type: High Pressure Discharge Type
- Ozone Concentration: 80-100mg/L
- Oxygen Flow: 200L/Min
- Net Weight: 1000kg
- Usage: Municiple Waste Water, Industrial Waste Water
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
1. product details:
2. Product's parameter :
|1||1 KG/H Ozone System||1 set|
|1.1||Ozone Electric Box||YT-025-1kg||1 set||Jiahuan||outer|
|1.2||Oxygen Generator||ZL-200L||1 set||Jiahuan||outer|
|1.3||Ozone discharge chamber||1 set||Jiahuan||outer|
|1.4||Electronic flowmeter||1 set||Jiahuan||Built-in|
|1.5||Gas flowmeter||1 set||Jiahuan||Built-in|
|1.7||Gas pressure regulating valve||1 set||Jiahuan||Built-in|
|1.8||Temperature controller||1 set||Jiahuan||inset|
|1.9||Pressure control vale||1 set||Jiahuan||inset|
|1.10||Electromagnetic valve||1 set||Jiahuan||inset|
|2||Air source treatment equipment||Standard configuration|
|2.1||screw air compressor||Power:22KW,Air flow rate:3.8m3/min , 380v/50hz||1 set||Other||outer|
|2.2||Freeze drier||HMR-30P |
|2.3||Adsorption type air drier||GJH-30p 0.5kw 150kg |
|2.4||Filter||P,Q,S,C grace||1 set||Other||outer|
|2.5||Air storage tank||1.0m³*2||1 set||Other||outer|
3.ozone application of dye wastewater :
Studay shows that ozonation process was used for decolorization of five commercial reactive dyes (Remazol Brilliant Red 3BS-A 150%, Remazol Yellow 3R-SA 133%, Remazol Blue R Special, Remazol Turquoise G 133% and Remazol Brilliant Blue BB), having various chromophore groups (monoazo, anthraquinone, phthalocyanine, formazan copper complex). The aim of the study was to examine in detail the effect of the major system parameters on the decolorization efficiency of ozone and to compare the effectiveness of ozone in decolorization of reactive dye effluents depending on the dye chromophore. The parameters, which were examined separately, are the solution pH and the ozonation time. Ozonation process was carried out in batch system and the ozone production rate was 1000g/h. In the study, it was found that color removal efficiencies, depending on the dye chromophore, vary from 83% to 96% and 34% to 93% in the ozonation processes carried out with and without pH adjustment, respectively. Furthermore, according to the experimental results, it can be concluded that the ozonation process could be effectively used in decolorization of reactive dyes especially having copper formazan and anthraquinone chromophores.
4. Ozone Benefits for Wastewater Treatment
- More effective than chlorine in destroying viruses and bacteria
- Utilizes a short contact time
- No harmful residuals that need to be removed after ozonation because ozone decomposes rapidly
- No regrowth of microorganisms, except for those protected by the particulates in the wastewater stream
- Generated onsite, and thus, there are fewer safety problems associated with shipping and handling
- Elevates the dissolved oxygen (DO) concentration of the effluent
- Can eliminate the need for reaeration and also raise the level of DO in the receiving stream
- Clean, safe, and reliable, taking up less space, and less equipment than many chemical treatment/storage systems
- Saves money by eliminating on-going chemical costs
- Destroys all bacteria without a preference to one type of organism. Ozone will also remove some BOD, COD, and many other contaminates in the wastewater stream.
- Filtration will not be necessary after ozone disinfection
- Fewer secondary by-products like trihalomethones (THM) are formed with the use of ozone
- Ozone is most effective, however, by either eliminating or significantly reducing precursors in the raw water responsible for THM formation.
- Oxidation of odor causing compounds in the water may also be a secondary effect of ozone use in wastewater
- Odor control may be completed during the disinfection process
- Micro-pollutant removal and eliminates the need to add processes in the treatment stream with future regulation
5.why choose us ?
Guangzhou jiahuan appliance technology co., ltd
Guangzhou jiahuan appliance technology co., ltd established in 2007, with over 150 employees , covering more than 10000m2 , professional making ozone generator and PSA oxygen generator for water treatment and air purification .
Our company consists of six departments :
Jiahuan always striving to provide the best service . We push ourselves to stay on the top of the industry and to go above and beyond your expectations. Contact to benefit from our expertise
website : http://en.madeozone.com/
Address : NO.2 Hualong road Donghua Industrial area Renhe town Baiyun area Guangzhou China
6. What is ozone?
Ozone is one of the most powerful oxidants available, destroying bacteria,viruses, mold and mildew in air, water and diverse applications almost instantly and more efficiently than any other technology. Ozone's molecular structure is three oxygen atoms (O3).
2. Will Ozone hurt me?
Once the ozone concentration fails to meet the hygiene and safety standard, we can notice with our sense of smell and dodge away or take actions to avoid further leakage. So far there is no one death reported caused by ozone poisoning.
3. Why is ozone a green technology?
Ozone is a green technology with many environmental benefits. It reduces our dependence on traditionally used, harmful chemicals such as chlorine and eliminates their hazardous disinfectant by-products (DBPs). The only by product created by ozone applications is oxygen which is reabsorbed into the atmosphere. Ozone's ability to disinfect in cold water also saves energy.
7. Main products
|Air source ozone generator |
ozone concentration (10mg/l -30mg/l )
|oxygen source ozone generator |
ozone concentration ( 80-100mg/l )
|large ozone generator |
9. Contact :
Guangzhou Jiahuan Appliance Technology Co,.ltd
No.2 Hualong road |Donghua Industrial Zone | Renhe town |Baiyun District
Guangzhou city |China
Phone: +8618566467432 | Fax: +8602036406483